Just look

T1-11-siding-installation-instructions, t1-11 siding is designed for installation on framing with standard 16-inch spacing. you can attach them with exterior screws or galvanized nails. wrap the house with house wrap or 15 mil tarpaper..... T-111 siding is a type of plywood siding that was once one of the most commonly used types of siding on homes, sheds and garages, as it is very inexpensive and fairly easy to install. however, this type of siding is no longer widely used, due to the weather damage issues it is prone to., 2. make sure you weather-proof the siding. because t1-11 siding is not resistant to the damage caused by water, you'll need to caulk anywhere where water can seep behind the siding, such as the gaps around windows as well as the joints. paint or stain the wood making sure the siding is well-protected and won't succumb to any of the harm that outside moisture can cause..

In many ways, t1-11 siding is the workhorse of home construction, as it has been used for years and can be applied to lots of different home building projects., t-111 siding is a type of plywood siding that was once one of the most commonly used types of siding on homes,... install t1-11 siding by nailing the sheets of material to the framework of the house or structure. use corrosion-resistant nails to avoid....

Secure the center of the t1-11 siding to its wall stud. place an 8d nail every 8 inches down the wall stud behind the center of the siding, using the chalk line as a placement guide. pound the nails into the siding until its head countersinks into the siding's surface. step 7, t111 or t1 11 siding is among the most durable and long-lasting of contemporary siding options. conventional wood sidings tend to present a host of problems ranging from moisture seepage to repeated maintenance demands like painting and staining..

Http://www.homebuildingandrepairs.com/siding/index.html click on link for more videos on siding and home building. i recommend watching this video before you..., can anyone point me to a manufacturer’s or wood association’s written install instructions for t1-11 siding? i’ve searched and can’t seem to find anything but youtube videos. specifically, i’m looking to see if there should be a gap between the bottom of the paneling and other hard surfaces (such as concrete or wood decking).